The three free learning object authoring tools that I have located are:
- makebeliefscomix This is a comic strip authoring tool where users can create their own comics.
- MERLOT This is a set of free, web-based tools that are designed for people just beginning to author online content.
- SCRATCH This is a tool where users can create stories and animations and share with others.
The two Fee/Subcription object authoring tools that I have located are:
- SoftChalk CLOUD This is an easy to use yet powerful authoring tool for content creation and management. SoftChalk Cloud is LMS neutral and is perfect for use by faculty and staff to create interactive and engaging online learning materials.
- e-Learning Authoring Tool by e-Learning Consulting This e-Learning Software is a simple to use tool for creating online courses. Its design allows u toser create media courses containing text, images, animations, audio, and video. Audio and video are created with your own media editors.